The Zumbini™ program is a child-focused journey into the world of music, movement and dance!
Zumbini™ is a music and movement class that children ages 0 to 4 years attend with their parent or caregiver(s). Class is fun, energetic, and full of contemporary music with world beats. It is child appropriate, grown-up friendly, and of course, full of fun “Zumba” flavor.
Children wiggle, dance, sing, and move using their bodies, rhythmic instruments, and scarves, to encourage, develop and enhance their natural rhythm and musicality.
What is the Zumbini™ class?
- A one hour session is music and movement experience, where every moment is a musical opportunity!
- Designed for children 0-4 years old with a parent or caregiver.
- Dancing, singing and playing instruments in a social setting.
- A bonding experience: caregiver to child, child to child, and caregiver to caregiver
- Provides exposure to music and all its benefits
- Focuses on energy, fun and play, contributing to the natural development of cognitive, social, emotional and physical skills.
- Each one-hour session is limited to 12 families to ensure individual attention